School History

   
   
   
 
1953 - 1954
- In September Our Lady's School opens with two classes of Kindergarten, one class of Primary One and one class of Primary Two.
- Sr. Antonietta Pilla becomes Principal and Supervisor of the School.
   
 
1959 - 1960
- The English Secondary Section begins.
- The Primary Section is divided into the English and the Chinese Sections.
- The construction of a new building of Our Lady's School begins.
   
 
1961 - 1962
- The School is officially renamed as Our Lady's College.
- Opening of the Chinese Secondary Section.
   
 
1964 - 1965
- The first class of Form Five pupils joins the Hong Kong School Certificate Examination.
   
 
 
1970 - 1971
- Construction of an extension of fourteen classrooms and some special rooms of the Secondary Section begins.
   
 
 
1978 - 1979
- In September the Secondary Section becomes fully aided.
   
 
1983 - 1984
- The School begins operating F.6 classes.
   
 
2002 - 2003
- Handover of the site for construction of the new extension.
- The school celebrates its Golden Jubilee.
   
 
2006 - 2007
- Completion of the New Annex